Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#84: The Miracle on 34th Street

"I believe....I believe...it's silly, but I believe." Those words and the movie they came from were an annual part of my childhood. The Miracle on 34th Street (black and white version, thank you very much) is the very definition of a holiday classic, and I know that I'm not alone in refusing to celebrate the holidays without it.

This year in South Bend, however, you have the option to not only watch your well-worn DVD copy, but also to see the story in person. The South Bend Civic Theater is presenting the play of A Miracle on 34th Street through December 19. I would advise you, as always, to jump on getting your tickets sooner rather than later, as the South Bend Civic always packs their house.  South Bend has done a remarkable job of fostering the holiday spirit, and the show is just another great opportunity to celebrate the season.

To order tickets and for more information on the show visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment